International Symposium on Scheduling 2015
July 4 - 6, 2015
Kobe Industrial Promotion Center Convention Hall
Kobe, Hyogo, JAPAN
Scheduling researches have been evolving in their theoretical aspects and practical applications in the last several decades. The area of the researches is widely spreading from industries for tangible products such as manufacturing systems, project management, logistics and transportation, to services for intangible products such as health care, education, sports management, and so on. For several organizations, scheduling is one of the key technologies to improve the quality of service and to survive in the fierce competition. This international symposium has aimed to give opportunities for researchers and practitioners to exchange innovative ideas on various topics of scheduling and related areas. Commencing in Shizuoka 2002, and continued in Hyogo 2004, Tokyo 2006, Aichi 2009, Osaka 2011, Tokyo 2013. In those symposiums, not only domestic researchers but also foreign researchers gathered and contributed to enhancing communication networks. In order to expand the scheduling theories and applications, the seventh International Symposium on Scheduling will be planned to hold at a seaside area of Kobe in 2015. Through the symposium, it is expected that knowledge and technology of the latest scheduling methodology will be communicated, and some seeds/ ideas for future researches and practices will be discovered.
Tentative Symposium Program
Call for Papers: Special Issue on Advanced Production Scheduling
2nd Preliminary Call For Paper
- Jun. 29, 2015: CFP for special Issue in JAMDSM is now available.
- May. 22, 2015: Tentative program is now available.
- Apr. 27, 2015: Registration form has been updated.
- Apr. 20, 2015: Conference venue information has been updated.
- Apr. 1, 2015: Registration is now open.
- Feb. 16, 2015: Information about special Issue in JAMDSM is updated.
- Jan. 30, 2015: Paper submission deadline is extended to Feb. 21.
- Jan. 19, 2015: Instructions on online submission is updated.
- Dec. 9, 2014: Paper submission site is now opened.
- Nov. 23, 2014: Templete files for papers are uploaded. Download from here.
- Oct. 6, 2014: CFP (v2) is uploaded. Download from here.
- Sep. 18, 2014: CFP (v1) is uploaded.
- Sep. 4, 2015: Symposium web site is pre-opened.
- Scheduling Society of Japan
- Manufacturing Systems Division of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Kobe University, Research Group of "Systems Design and Operational Strategy"
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling Organization for Manufacturing
- Engineering Sciences Society of The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- Japan Chapter of the IEEE Society on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
- Japan Industrial Management Association
- Japan Management Association
- Manufacturing Architecture for Series Products
- The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
- The Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers
- The Institution of Professional Engineers, Japan
- The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan
- The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence
- The Japan Society for Management Information
- The Operations Research Society of Japan
- The Society of Chemical Engineers, Japan
- The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers